- EASA Approved Training Organization (HR.ATO.006)
- EASA Air Operator Certificate (HR-132)
- Learn to fly in EU
- Flight training based on our own Airport – best training efficiency, no lengthy delays due to commercial traffic as would be the case with the regions larger airports
- Excellent Airport location – stabile weather and good flying environment
- Flight training is organized by experienced professionals
- New infrastructure and training facility
- One-on-One instruction – allows our instructors to provide personalized training program for each individual student
- Small class size and individualized instruction
- We offer quality aircraft that are Part.145 maintained to highest standards
- Your safety is our priority – our flight training is dedicated to your safety
- Our flight training is Airline oriented – you pilot license will be a worldwide recognized and valid
- The most cost efficiency, while still delivering the highest quality training on the market.
- Good career opportunities after having finished your training
- Our professionals will assist you personally and with competence to design your flight training on most effective and affordable way
Learning to fly is one of life’s most challenging adventures. If you choose a career in aviation, becoming commercial pilot is an opportunity to get paid to do what you love. Increased international air traffic coupled with an increase in the number of pilots retiring is leading to a pilot shortage in the aviation industry. You may expect, good career opportunities after having finished your training.
The safety and quality standards applied to the procedures and flight techniques of airlines are trained at our ATO.
Our instructors, experienced professionals are happy to share with you personal experience gathered throughout many years. This real-life pilot experience offers exceptional training that is airline oriented and your pilot license will be a worldwide recognized.
Stop dreaming, start flying! Contact us and let adventure begin!
Capt. Domagoj Čingel
Head of Training